Evotec AS, Brimer AS, and Servitech AS are companies joined under the ownership of ENTEC Group AS. ENTEC is a technology group with efficient and sustainable solutions for our customers as our main focus. Our ambition is to build a larger player within the markets that the companies today have their core businesses.
Evotec AS develop and supply complete system and handling solutions to customers in fisheries / aquaculture, marine research, seismic and offshore. A large part of what we deliver is based on customer-oriented customization and development of solutions. We have approx. 50 employees based in modern office and production facilities in Ulsteinvik, Norway.
– Lead our projects through all phases, and represent the company to clients
– Financial and contract-based follow-up
– Planning and coordination of activities of the parties involved externally and internally
– Collaboration with our sales department for the marketing and sales of our products
– Experience in managing and executing international projects
– Good knowledge of financial and contract-based follow-up
– Solution-oriented, structured and systematic way of working
– Good interaction, and ability to create a culture of performance and commitment
– Ability to work independently
– Good English language skills, both oral and written
Workplace: Ulsteinvik, Norway. Salary by qualification / closer agreement.
Further information on the position can be provided by CEO Evotec, Jogeir Romestrand, on mobile +47 913 30 387.
We will deal with applicants on an ongoing basis, and an application with CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com